Marketing and Communications Intern
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3040 Lubiran St., Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila (a jeep away from PUP, near Mandaluyong)
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data; Analyzing trends and develop strategies to increase sales
- Assist with internal communications for events and customers by maintaining an email inbox.
- Research and writing of press releases, blogposts, newsletter articles, and campaign material
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support administrative tasks including data entry, storing records, managing campaigns and brainstorming projects
- Understanding and interest in Fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work well on a team
- Currently enrolled in an academic institution
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .