Marketing and Sales Coordinator Cebu
- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Room 401, 4/F, Maria Cristina Building, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City, Philippines
- Supports the Cebu Sales team in achieving its sales quotas; generation, management and maximization of leads
- Conduct orientations, seminars and Events both in the Office, in Hotels and in other cities in the Vizayas.
- Advising individual and groups about international education, academic, and personal immigration related matters.
- Planning and implementing orientation sessions and other promotions and marketing activities
- Personal Sales experience is a must in explaining orientations presentations, and closing sales
- Public Speaking ability is a must-in making presentations in a 5-star hotel before an audience of 100 people
- Experience in Marketing and Promotions is a plus-Increasing awareness about GVS services in Visayas.
- Ensure that activities/ posts are on-brand especially in Social Media
- Coordinates with GVS colleagues, and endorses immigration concerns to Licensed Immigration Consultant
The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor, from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- 3-year’s work experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Recent NBI clearance
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills, in order to report to the Managing Director in UK
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment, handle a large workload, and multiple priorities.
- Commitment to client confidentiality and strong service orientation.
- Experience in International Education, Immigration Consultancy is a plus
- Experience documenting administrative processes is a plus
- Qualified candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of specialization.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .