Marketing and Sales Coordinator Davao
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 404-405, 4/F, Cocolife Building, C.M. Recto, corner Palma Gil, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
. The Marketing and Sales coordinator is responsible for:
- Leading the Davao Sales team in achieving its sales quotas; generation, management and maximization of leads; conducting orientations, Seminars and Events both in the Office, in Hotels and in other Mindanao Cities.
- Providing individual and group advising to international students on immigration, academic, and personal matters and maintaining appropriate confidential files.
- Planning and implementing orientation/ consultation sessions and other promotions and marketing activities for prospective student applicants or migration clients.
- Personal Sales Experience in explaining the orientations presentations, and closing sales
- Public Speaking experience and ability to make presentations in a 5-star hotel before an audience of 100 people.
- Business Development- creating opportunities for GVS to present to Education Institutions, Travel Agencies, Professional Organizations, Chamber of Commerce etc.
- Experience in Marketing and Promotions- To increase awareness about GVS services among target audiences in Mindanao, and ensure that activities are on-brand especially in Social Media
- Team Player that coordinates with GVS colleagues in documentation and Marketing as well as endorsing immigration concerns to Licensed Immigration Consultant
- Customer Service- As Officer in Charge for Mindanao ensures customer satisfaction
- Administrative Experience- Oversight on branch’s sales remittances, documents processing, employees’ needs, including logistical requirements for events
The position is based at GVS’s Davao Branch, Cocolife Building C.M. Recto. The role may require the performance of other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor, from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- 3-year’s work experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing
- 1-years’ experience in leading and managing a team with minimum 2 direct reports.
- Recent NBI clearance
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills, in order to report to the Managing Director in UK
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment, handle a large workload, and multiple priorities.
- Commitment to client confidentiality and strong service orientation.
- Experience in International Education, Immigration Consultancy is a plus
- Experience managing millennial staff.
- Experience documenting administrative processes
- Qualified candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of specialization.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .