Marketing and Sales Coordinator Davao
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 404-405, 4/F, Cocolife Building, C.M. Recto, corner Palma Gil, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines
. The Marketing and Sales coordinator is responsible for:
- Leading the Davao Sales team in achieving its sales quotas; generation, management and maximization of leads; conducting orientations, Seminars and Events both in the Office, in Hotels and in other Mindanao Cities.
- Providing individual and group advising to international students on immigration, academic, and personal matters and maintaining appropriate confidential files.
- Planning and implementing orientation/ consultation sessions and other promotions and marketing activities for prospective student applicants or migration clients.
- Personal Sales Experience in explaining the orientations presentations, and closing sales
- Public Speaking experience and ability to make presentations in a 5-star hotel before an audience of 100 people.
- Business Development- creating opportunities for GVS to present to Education Institutions, Travel Agencies, Professional Organizations, Chamber of Commerce etc.
- Experience in Marketing and Promotions- To increase awareness about GVS services among target audiences in Mindanao, and ensure that activities are on-brand especially in Social Media
- Team Player that coordinates with GVS colleagues in documentation and Marketing as well as endorsing immigration concerns to Licensed Immigration Consultant
- Customer Service- As Officer in Charge for Mindanao ensures customer satisfaction
- Administrative Experience- Oversight on branch’s sales remittances, documents processing, employees’ needs, including logistical requirements for events
The position is based at GVS’s Davao Branch, Cocolife Building C.M. Recto. The role may require the performance of other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor, from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- 3-year’s work experience, preferably in Sales and Marketing
- 1-years’ experience in leading and managing a team with minimum 2 direct reports.
- Recent NBI clearance
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills, in order to report to the Managing Director in UK
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment, handle a large workload, and multiple priorities.
- Commitment to client confidentiality and strong service orientation.
- Experience in International Education, Immigration Consultancy is a plus
- Experience managing millennial staff.
- Experience documenting administrative processes
- Qualified candidates hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of specialization.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .