- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 15000 - 20000 /
The Marketing Assistant role is to design and deliver marketing strategies to upkeep promotion and growth to company’s managed website. This role requires in-depth knowledge of innovative promotional strategies to drive traffic and tap target market.
• Increase brand awareness through digital marketing
• Create and manage social media activity calendar
• Manage and optimize social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Slack etc. and share them to the right audience and potential target market
• Work with a team to develop innovative promotional strategies
• Boost promotional digital campaign for recently launched website
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications / Advertising or equivalent
• Preferably 1-4 years of work experience specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• With extensive knowledge in the industries of advertising, marketing and media
• Knowledgeable of SEO and adwords programs
• In-depth knowledge of On-Page and Off-Page SEO strategies
• Knowledgeable in different Google Algorithm and updated on latest SEO trends
• With experience in Google Ads (Pay per Click), writing and editing web copy, articles, PR, blogs, HTML and other content.
• With excellent analytical and communication skills
• With high assertiveness and self-management skills
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .