- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Matimyas St., Sampaloc, Manila
NIC's is looking for an in-house Marketing Asst. who has taste and is passionate about food and fashion, with constant creative flowing while being a team player. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and has a knack for creating while also willing to learn the way.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating marketing and public relations collaterals for the brand
- Curating marketing reports to determine the sales return
- Managing marketing budger
- Creating promotional materials such as posters, contents what will be posted in all social media platforms (possibly also flyers, menu, easel board, labels, etc.)
- Thinking of food promos or even special dishes/desserts every month or for special occassions such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Summer, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hallowee, Christmas etc.
- Taking and editing photos and videos is definitely a plus
- Organising PR seedings to be sent to our influencer and media list
- Speraheading events we are invited to join (Ex. PDI Best Desserts, Gourmand Market, Honestbee Media Event, etc.
- Updating the Facebook page and replying to inquiries
- Organising all the current and upcoming marketing files (products, media features)
- Photoshoots that are in line with our concept
- Communication with different media outlets (both online and print) and food bloggers with new stories every month
- Assisting in branding such as when it comes to packaging, stickers etc.
- Tracking all mentions of the brand in all media platforms
- 1-2 work experience in PR and/or Marketing (Social Media is a plus) or 2-3 internships under the same mentioned fields
- At least one of the following skills or basic knowledge:
- 1. Photoshop/Video Editing/Event Management/Marketing Strategies/Social Media Content Creation/Marketing Reports
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .