- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Matimyas St., Sampaloc, Manila
NIC's is looking for an in-house Marketing Asst. who has taste and is passionate about food and fashion, with constant creative flowing while being a team player. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and has a knack for creating while also willing to learn the way.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating marketing and public relations collaterals for the brand
- Curating marketing reports to determine the sales return
- Managing marketing budger
- Creating promotional materials such as posters, contents what will be posted in all social media platforms (possibly also flyers, menu, easel board, labels, etc.)
- Thinking of food promos or even special dishes/desserts every month or for special occassions such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Summer, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hallowee, Christmas etc.
- Taking and editing photos and videos is definitely a plus
- Organising PR seedings to be sent to our influencer and media list
- Speraheading events we are invited to join (Ex. PDI Best Desserts, Gourmand Market, Honestbee Media Event, etc.
- Updating the Facebook page and replying to inquiries
- Organising all the current and upcoming marketing files (products, media features)
- Photoshoots that are in line with our concept
- Communication with different media outlets (both online and print) and food bloggers with new stories every month
- Assisting in branding such as when it comes to packaging, stickers etc.
- Tracking all mentions of the brand in all media platforms
- 1-2 work experience in PR and/or Marketing (Social Media is a plus) or 2-3 internships under the same mentioned fields
- At least one of the following skills or basic knowledge:
- 1. Photoshop/Video Editing/Event Management/Marketing Strategies/Social Media Content Creation/Marketing Reports
BUSINESS ANALYTICS ARCHITECTWeScout Inc
Has 10 years+ of experience in Solution Architecture and End-to-End Implementation for Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Analytics systems for various industries.
Salesforce Lightning ArchitectWeScout Inc
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an architect in Sales Force Field Service projects
SalesForce Lightning IntegratorWeScout Inc
Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative tasks specialized knowledge in Sales Force Lightning integration environments such as with the following Globe applications Telco systems like SAP, Netcracker SOM, Amdocs OMS, OSS Resource Inventory, DPA for Customer Engagement and BA analytics
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .