- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Paranaque CIty
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Job Summary: The Marketing Associate works closely with the Marketing Manager to develop clear marketing plans and strategies specific to the company assigned to him/her. All plans and strategies have the goal of increasing the product’s market share to heighten the Medtek brand as the leading diagnostic company among consumers. As such, he/she must conduct research about the product line and coordinate with all concerned Product Managers/Specialists to gather all information and competitive data necessary in the analysis and development of his/her plans. Finally, the Marketing Associate likewise coordinates likewise with the Communications Manager in the production of various marketing campaigns for the promotion of MEDTEK and its products in the field and during activation/events. He/she provides support in the conceptualization of marketing programs and development of creative copy or text to be applied on MEDTEK collaterals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the product profile of MEDTEK’s portfolio vis-à-vis competitor products
- Assists in the promotion and maintenance of the company and its products by developing marketing programs and advertising concepts by translating Medtek’s marketing programs and objective into highly appealing, creative solutions for effective branding
- Writes, proofreads and edits copy for all marketing collaterals (ATL & BTL) in accordance to market demands and trends
- Participates in field work research, brainstorming and other activities, working closely with all concerned departments, to generate new ideas for creative marketing programs and materials
- Responsible for all documentation, filing, distribution of the department’s documents, requests and marketing collaterals according to ISO standards
Educational Requirement: Must be a graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or equivalent
Work Experience: Preferably at least 6 months related experience but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be creative and very keen to details. Computer literate. Can work well under pressure
*Willing to work in BF Homes, Paranaque City
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .