Marketing Graphic Designer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Plaza B Bldg. Northgate Cyberzone Alabang Muntinlupa 1781
We are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our young and dynamic Marketing Team!
The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media: print and online that portrays our global B2B audience in the digital language training space. His or her responsibilities will also include studying the brand company and the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, conceptualization and creating graphics which shapes the visual aspects of all marketing campaigns/collaterals that needs creative flair and ability to translate requirements into design. The Marketing Graphic Designer will be exposed to the exciting opportunity of liaising and working with our sales and marketing teams worldwide and will be based in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
If you are creative and have a passion for design, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share the link to your online portfolio along with your application.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Create and design marketing collaterals and campaigns such as leaflets, brochures, event materials, email campaigns, landing pages, websites, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with content, marketing tech and local teams across the globe to produce on-brand and engaging design for various target markets
- Identify the needs and recommend ideas to the team
- Ensure all-around consistency in terms of Branding
- Report directly to the Marketing Design Coordinator and provide support for all design-related requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia Arts
- Open to fresh graduates
- Skills: communication, creative and analytical thinking, time management
- Background: ProficientkKnowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with efficiency in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Illustration (Digital)
- Adobe InDesign
- Information Technology
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .