Marketing Graphic Designer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Plaza B Bldg. Northgate Cyberzone Alabang Muntinlupa 1781
We are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our young and dynamic Marketing Team!
The Marketing Graphic Designer is responsible to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media: print and online that portrays our global B2B audience in the digital language training space. His or her responsibilities will also include studying the brand company and the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, conceptualization and creating graphics which shapes the visual aspects of all marketing campaigns/collaterals that needs creative flair and ability to translate requirements into design. The Marketing Graphic Designer will be exposed to the exciting opportunity of liaising and working with our sales and marketing teams worldwide and will be based in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
If you are creative and have a passion for design, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share the link to your online portfolio along with your application.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Create and design marketing collaterals and campaigns such as leaflets, brochures, event materials, email campaigns, landing pages, websites, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with content, marketing tech and local teams across the globe to produce on-brand and engaging design for various target markets
- Identify the needs and recommend ideas to the team
- Ensure all-around consistency in terms of Branding
- Report directly to the Marketing Design Coordinator and provide support for all design-related requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia Arts
- Open to fresh graduates
- Skills: communication, creative and analytical thinking, time management
- Background: ProficientkKnowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with efficiency in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Illustration (Digital)
- Adobe InDesign
- Information Technology
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .