- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3F Feliza Bldg VA Rufino St. Legazpi Village Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
2. Manage marketing budget.
3. Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan.
4. Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
5. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
6. Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
7. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
8. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
9. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
10. Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
11. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
12. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
13. Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
14. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
15. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Business Management
• Five to seven years prior managerial experience in Sales and Marketing.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• The marginal functions of this position have not been included. Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
• Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
• Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .