- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Sampaloc, Manila
- Checks and monitors updates of all marketing categories
- Monitors and reviews target deadline of assigned tasks to marketing staffs.
- Reviews & finalizes marketing designs & layouts
- Handles customer complaints together with the Sales Managers
- Conceptualizes marketing innovations.
- Taps market opportunities in other areas.
- Files all marketing leads and distribute to sales people
- Follows up leads assigned to sales personnel.
- Reviews and creates new and detailed processes for faster & secured sales flow.
- Presides sales meetings.
- Motivates and boosts team's morale for them to stay focus
- Oversees digital marketing campaigns and updates on social media sites.
- Oversees telemarketing, database keeping and distribution.
- Ensures customer care program are addressed and properly handled.
- Attends to exhibits to showcase the company products and generate more customer leads.
- Assists and coordinates initial set up of new branches.
- Computes monthly sales incentive.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Electronics TechnicianCentricus Corp
High School or Vocational Course graduate • Reporting location at Chino Roces Corner Barasoain Street Barangay Olympia Makati City • Willing to work in a field work setting (OTB Stations) • Comfortable working in a team and independently • With driver’s license(atleast with Restriction 1 Code) • Knows how to drive motorcycle(semi-automatic)
Warehouse StaffCentricus Corp
College graduate of ANY course Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in the same field Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Training will be provided
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .