- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : #30 Cement Center Compound, Congressional Avenue, Quezon City
- Overhauls and repairs engines and transmissions on gas and diesel equipment
- Performs tune-ups on vehicles
- Overhauls, repairs, and/or replaces other vehicle parts such as steering and brake systems
- Replaces shock absorber, checks and balances wheels and checks for proper tire alignment
- Performs diversified electrical work on all automotive and related equipment, such as servicing, installing batteries and terminals, repairing and adjusting lights, repairing generators and starters
- Perform emission control repair, replacement and testing on all required vehicles
- Road tests vehicles to locate operational defects
- Operates shop machines such as milling and metal lathes, to rebuild or fabricate machine parts
- Graduate of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Automotive with TESDA
- Must be hardworking, honest, responsible with good communication skills
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- With at least two (2) year experience in diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of automobiles or equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, abilities have been achieved
- Must know how to drive (Driver's License RC #1,2,3)
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .