Medical Affairs Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 650000 - 100000 /
The Medical Affairs Manager is responsible for the provision of medical information services but not limited to promoting the best practice, ensuring compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for all aspects of the credentialing process, coordinating with different departments to develop and implementing a comprehensive medical staff quality assessment program, integrating direction from the management and decisions of medical committees into the operation and activities of the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer proper information, orientation and guidance to physicians with regard to clinical practice and physician conduct and client expectations
- Assists in establishing standards of medical services and develops organizational plans within the limits of available funds
- Work closely with the Medical Director and department heads in development, coordination and integration of quality metrics into the ongoing and focused evaluation by monitoring the performance of doctors and advanced practice professionals’ professional performance.
- Assists the Medical Director in the operations of the Medical Affairs and Doctors Relations Department
- Take the lead in handling unusual and difficult cases and give recommendations on variety of medically related problems.
- Keep abreast of new studies and developments on medical techniques and practices which are applicable to the company.
- Set up and manage the medical committee (Medical Advisory Board) to provide insight, scientific direction, and expertise to the business operations. The members of the MAB are recognized experts in different specialties with an aim to provide recommendations on all policies, operational and medical care related matters and monitoring the implementation of event-related medical care programmers.
- Represents the company in meetings of professional groups and attend medical related issues
- Create education, protocol and presentation materials in support of internal and external customer needs, while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Manages Departmental Operations (Personnel, Budget, etc.), sets short and long-term departmental goals and objectives that align with the company’s strategic objectives, and directs, develops, implements and evaluates departmental, clinical and clientele quality assurance programs.
- Conduct researches on medically related matters when it is necessary.
- Schedule clinics and client visitations periodically
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Graduate of any allied medical course in a reputable school
- Graduate and/or with in MHA, MBA OR MA in health administration and business administration units but not a strict requirement
- 10 years’ experience in Medical Management and Provider Relations Work.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .