Medical Affairs Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 650000 - 100000 /
The Medical Affairs Manager is responsible for the provision of medical information services but not limited to promoting the best practice, ensuring compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements for all aspects of the credentialing process, coordinating with different departments to develop and implementing a comprehensive medical staff quality assessment program, integrating direction from the management and decisions of medical committees into the operation and activities of the department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offer proper information, orientation and guidance to physicians with regard to clinical practice and physician conduct and client expectations
- Assists in establishing standards of medical services and develops organizational plans within the limits of available funds
- Work closely with the Medical Director and department heads in development, coordination and integration of quality metrics into the ongoing and focused evaluation by monitoring the performance of doctors and advanced practice professionals’ professional performance.
- Assists the Medical Director in the operations of the Medical Affairs and Doctors Relations Department
- Take the lead in handling unusual and difficult cases and give recommendations on variety of medically related problems.
- Keep abreast of new studies and developments on medical techniques and practices which are applicable to the company.
- Set up and manage the medical committee (Medical Advisory Board) to provide insight, scientific direction, and expertise to the business operations. The members of the MAB are recognized experts in different specialties with an aim to provide recommendations on all policies, operational and medical care related matters and monitoring the implementation of event-related medical care programmers.
- Represents the company in meetings of professional groups and attend medical related issues
- Create education, protocol and presentation materials in support of internal and external customer needs, while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Manages Departmental Operations (Personnel, Budget, etc.), sets short and long-term departmental goals and objectives that align with the company’s strategic objectives, and directs, develops, implements and evaluates departmental, clinical and clientele quality assurance programs.
- Conduct researches on medically related matters when it is necessary.
- Schedule clinics and client visitations periodically
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Graduate of any allied medical course in a reputable school
- Graduate and/or with in MHA, MBA OR MA in health administration and business administration units but not a strict requirement
- 10 years’ experience in Medical Management and Provider Relations Work.
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
HR GENERALISTParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female,4 year grad of any business related courses. With at least 1yr, experience in related field.
Farm ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in Binan Laguna
Senior Accounting SupervisorActiveOne Health, Inc.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS CPA is required Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting, Audit, Tax and Finance Must have strong understanding of GAAP, internal controls requirements and extensive knowledge on taxes and statutory reporting requirements
Showroom Utility PersonnelCitillion Properties Inc.
- Has 3 to 4 years utility work experience - High school graduate or Completed Vocational course -Willing to be assigned in Pasay -Willing to work 6 days a week, especially during weekends and holidays
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .