Medical Technologist for Baclaran Branch
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : SDDMCC Baclaran Branch - Unit A Wilmart Building, 3104 Redemptorist Road, Barangay Baclaran, Parañaque City 851-1992 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Medical Technologist Job Duties:
- Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Account RepresentativesTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
Homebased English EditorB-Cause Philippines Inc.
Additional requirements: - A degree in college - Work experience as an editor
Talend DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
minimum of 5 years experience in talend development
BRAND AMBASSADORiLead Marketing Professionals
Good communication skills, skills in planning, leading a team, works well with the team, can work under pressure, independent, fast learner
NurseConnext Global Solutions
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .