Medical Technologist for Baclaran Branch
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Medical Technologist Job Duties:
- Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
CONSTRUCTION WORKERBahama Realty and Development Corporation
WITH EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION AS MULTI SKILLED
PURCHASINGBahama Realty and Development Corporation
Registered Nurse ClinicianJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree holder in Nursing Fresh Graduate is encourage to apply Must be Registered Nurse Can start as soon as possible
Secretary168 Paragon International General Contractor And Equipment
Onsite - Customer SupportSOW PHILIPPINES FULFILLMENT INC
1-2 years Customer Service Preferably with Logistics Background Willing to be assigned in Cainta, Rizal
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .