Medical Technologist for Cavite Branch
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Medical Technologist Job Duties:
- Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .