- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Medical Technologist Job Duties:
- Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains inter- and intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .