Mobile App Developer iOS
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Sur (Davao City)
- PHP 40000 - 60000 /Monthly
Work Address : B401, ACI Tower, J.P. Laurel Avenue cor. Iñigo St., Bajada
Mobile App Developer (iOS) - (Davao - Office based)
We are looking for a Mobile Applications (iOS) Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
We need someone who is experienced and diligent with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive development experience with Swift / Objective-C.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch frameworks such as UIKit.
- Strong knowledge in consuming RESTful API web services.
- Knowledge in unit testing in iOS.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
- Graphics and Core Text.
- - Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Knowledge in Cocoapods and dependency management.
- Prior knowledge and background in Objective C is a plus.
- Knowledge with Fastlane tool for automated build and deployments is a plus.
- Design and build native iOS mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team.
- Build and publish applications on App Store.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Experience in in-app billing integration in mobile apps is a big plus.
Salary: (negotiable depending on experience)
Company NurseDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Salary: 20k Must be Licenced Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) Ask candidates if can accommodate nightshift Headcount: 1 Location: Rosario, Cavite
TellerJ-K Network Services
• Bachelor’s Degree holder • Willing to work in Pasay
Japanese Executive Assistant or TranslatorDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Hi! Our company is looking for Japanese Interpreter. Qualifications: - Has N1 or N2 level - Must have experience in interpretation - Salary: N1= 60k N2=50k - Working Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm (Has 2 Saturdays every week) - Headcount: 1
Home-based Internet AnalystAppen
English - Tagalog Speaker | Philippines
Inventory ClerkTEJ Natural Products Inc.
1. Female 2. 18 to 25 years old 3. Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies / Management and the like 4. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel 5. Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills 6. At least 1 year working experience in Warehouse Management / Purchasing / Logistics / Distribution 7. Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong area
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .