Mobile Application Developers
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 40000 - 80000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2501-B West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Rd, Ortigas Center Pasig City, Metro Manila 1605
We are looking for an individual with current hands-on mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes, you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented, able to think on the spot, and is not afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
- Native Mobile App development for iOS and Android
- Back-end development, which includes web services development, MySQL and PostreSQL programming
- Working with tech leads, project managers, information architects, creative, and QA team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in the following technologies:
- At least one Object Oriented Programming Language
- Knowledgeable in any of the following technologies:
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL)
- Experience and/or knowledge in any of the following technologies is a PLUS:
- MVC Frameworks (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Has a positive, proactive attitude and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Can think out-of-the-box and has good communication skills
- Open to work in Ortigas, Pasig City and willing to travel abroad to the U.S. for short-term assignments.
- Native mobile application development (iOS and Android) experience is a must.
- Preferably 3-5 years experienced employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
- Salary will depend on experience with opportunities for profit sharing.
ISBX Corporation, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, United States, is an interactive web and mobile technology company that provides software development services for prominent international clients. Internet Strategy Branding and Execution (ISBX) Philippines, Incorporated, a subsidiary of ISBX Corporation, is composed of a team of exceptional technology professionals that have had a long-standing working relationship with ISBX partners over the last several years. ISBX is able to deliver unparalleled service and technology development to its clients, while fostering responsible management of capital provided by its investors
Since 2003, the ISBX team has developed numerous websites and mobile applications for clients large and small, including automotive, consumer packaged goods, action sports, and lifestyle markets. We stand on our work and can provide a long list of references from our trusted partners. In 2009, ISBX acquired IntelliMinds, Inc., bringing together years of experience in designing and developing rich Internet applications and managing online marketing campaigns. With a combined client base and solid project teams, ISBX is a top-tier interactive agency. Starting in 2010, ISBX officially launched Avenue Mobile, an investment-backed division of ISBX that focused on Mobile software development and content publishing across all smartphone device platforms.
Product and Services
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Creative Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
Visit for more information
WHY JOIN US?
As a developer at ISBX, you will be responsible for working with some of the latest web and mobile software technologies. We are looking for an individual with current hands-on web and mobile development experience that can quickly solve problems and come up with elegant and intuitive solutions. At ISBX we don't expect you to know everything in advance, but we do expect you to be agile and know where to look for the right answers.
This role requires you to switch from one task to another quickly without losing focus and maintaining attention to detail. Oftentimes you will need to switch back and forth between thinking and brainstorming at a high-level to working on low-level coding and software issues.
We are looking for an individual that is solutions-oriented that can think on the spot and isn't afraid to voice the right solution, while accounting for business, time, and budget constraints.
We offer a challenging career in web and mobile development and exposure to new technologies. We launch websites and mobile apps for Fortune 500 companies and big named brands. We also offer short-term travel opportunities to the USA for training and collaboration with our partners, clients, and constituents.
ISBX offers a very competitive remuneration package, including opportunities for profit sharing.
Digital Content Solution ArchitectPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Established in 2007, PeoplePlusTech, Inc. is an outsourcing company which specializes in the I.T. and Data center industry.
SAS Analytics ConsultantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVEAlvarium MNL Business Solutions Corporation
ALVARIUM MNL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
HR ASSOCIATEAlvarium MNL Business Solutions Corporation
LET ALVARIUM MNL BE YOUR TRAINING GROUND!
Inbound Call AgentKoala Customer Service
We are a young driven call center based in BGC. We specialize in Customer Service, Sales and Retention. Our Clients are based in the USA. As of now we will be working from a WeWork private space in Uptown Bonifacio Tower in Metro Manila.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .