Mobile Applications Developer
- Full Time
- 55000 - 65000 /
Mobile Consulting Solutions is an IT Consulting firm based in Atlanta, Georgia, specializing in iOS and Android mobile application development for a variety of corporate clients across several verticals. Due to recent growth, we currently have several openings for an exciting opportunity to join our team as an iOS/ Android mobile applications consultant within our firm.
We are seeking candidates that are well-versed in C, C++ , C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift or Object Oriented Programming or that have some experience with iOS or Android development to take part in our 6 week Career Advancement Training (CAT) program. Our comprehensive Career Advancement Training (CAT) path is a paid intensive program led by field experienced subject matter experts in the areas of iOS and Android mobile application development and incorporates both in and out of class exercises, demos, “live development projects” and other individualized instruction designed to give our trainees the equivalent experience and skill set of a Sr. iOS or Android Developer.
**NOTE: iOS or Android experience is a plus, but not necessary.
During our training program you will be paid a small salary and (for out of region candidates) housed, at company expense, in our corporate apartments located in the city of Decatur; transportation expense will be covered by the company as well (again, for out of region candidates). Participants will have daily class instruction, as well as individualized out of class assignments and learning tools designed to provide you with the equivalent understanding and skill set of a seasoned Senior iOS or Android developer. Your technical training will be supplemented by support and formal preparation and training in “client facing situations” and project etiquette.
At the conclusion of your training period you will have a final interview with our end client (retained or new) for placement on a project. Duration of projects and locations will vary, given the specific needs of the project and client input. This a W2 position with full benefits.
In order to be considered for our CAT training and employment through MCS, the following is required:
· Must have a firm understanding of C, C++ , C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift or Object Oriented Programming (iOS and/or Android experience is helpful, but not required)
· Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related IT field (An advanced degree is preferred)
· Ideally, at least 3-4 years of corporate work experience, of which 2 years should be in the IT field (preferred, but not required)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Availability to travel and live in various cities (near client sites) throughout the U.S.
OUR COMPANY: Mobile Consulting Solutions is an IT Consulting firm that specializes in the consultation of Fortune 500 and other corporate clients in the ongoing development of their mobile iOS and Android applications. To learn more about Mobile Consulting Solutions please visit our website: .
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .