MOBILE APPS DEV LEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Manages the e-commerce mobile application development in both Android and iOS and the development items, using the following software: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and others.
• Leads the development team in improving the process and development procedures by making a concrete definition of the requirements that they need in order for them to easily start on the developing process and for you to review the member's code and be able to advise them.
• Oversees the system design and the changes in system architecture in order for you to track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics so you can make the decision on which item/s your team will develop next based on meetings with the management or supervisors.
• Generates and manages the application development budget, prepare the cost-benefit analyses if there is a change in application development workflow by presenting the technological agenda in staff meetings, and consider the discussed agenda when making hiring decisions.
• Leads, communicates, and interacts with the development team and other functional areas of the company to ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities).
• Communicates the overall objectives of the company regarding the site (web, mobile application, etc.) to the management and other levels as appropriate (Includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports) to ensure that the operation is in compliance with all internal targets (such as SLAs, project deliverable, team performance, etc.) and ensure timely communications to all concerned parties with respect to issues of non-compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Experienced in managing a development team
• Experienced in UI designing and source code management with GIT, and in using JIRA and Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge in mobile app development (iOS [Swift], Android [Java]), Model-View-Controller [MVC] and Model-View-Presenter [MVP] concepts).
• General knowledge about IT and multimedia.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile application development for both iOS and Android
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .