MOBILE APPS DEV LEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Manages the e-commerce mobile application development in both Android and iOS and the development items, using the following software: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and others.
• Leads the development team in improving the process and development procedures by making a concrete definition of the requirements that they need in order for them to easily start on the developing process and for you to review the member's code and be able to advise them.
• Oversees the system design and the changes in system architecture in order for you to track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics so you can make the decision on which item/s your team will develop next based on meetings with the management or supervisors.
• Generates and manages the application development budget, prepare the cost-benefit analyses if there is a change in application development workflow by presenting the technological agenda in staff meetings, and consider the discussed agenda when making hiring decisions.
• Leads, communicates, and interacts with the development team and other functional areas of the company to ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities).
• Communicates the overall objectives of the company regarding the site (web, mobile application, etc.) to the management and other levels as appropriate (Includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports) to ensure that the operation is in compliance with all internal targets (such as SLAs, project deliverable, team performance, etc.) and ensure timely communications to all concerned parties with respect to issues of non-compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Experienced in managing a development team
• Experienced in UI designing and source code management with GIT, and in using JIRA and Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge in mobile app development (iOS [Swift], Android [Java]), Model-View-Controller [MVC] and Model-View-Presenter [MVP] concepts).
• General knowledge about IT and multimedia.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile application development for both iOS and Android
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .