MOBILE APPS DEV LEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Manages the e-commerce mobile application development in both Android and iOS and the development items, using the following software: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and others.
• Leads the development team in improving the process and development procedures by making a concrete definition of the requirements that they need in order for them to easily start on the developing process and for you to review the member's code and be able to advise them.
• Oversees the system design and the changes in system architecture in order for you to track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics so you can make the decision on which item/s your team will develop next based on meetings with the management or supervisors.
• Generates and manages the application development budget, prepare the cost-benefit analyses if there is a change in application development workflow by presenting the technological agenda in staff meetings, and consider the discussed agenda when making hiring decisions.
• Leads, communicates, and interacts with the development team and other functional areas of the company to ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities).
• Communicates the overall objectives of the company regarding the site (web, mobile application, etc.) to the management and other levels as appropriate (Includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports) to ensure that the operation is in compliance with all internal targets (such as SLAs, project deliverable, team performance, etc.) and ensure timely communications to all concerned parties with respect to issues of non-compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Experienced in managing a development team
• Experienced in UI designing and source code management with GIT, and in using JIRA and Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge in mobile app development (iOS [Swift], Android [Java]), Model-View-Controller [MVC] and Model-View-Presenter [MVP] concepts).
• General knowledge about IT and multimedia.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile application development for both iOS and Android
Service Crew7-Star Manpower Services of the Philippines Corp.
QUALIFICATIONS: ✅Male/Female ✅At least High School Graduate ✅With experience in fast food chain is a plus but not required ✅Willing to be trained ✅Can START ASAP
Dispenser TechnicianCPEFoods Phils. Inc.
Must be a graduate of any technical course related to Electrical Preferably with 2 years of experience Advantage in driving is an advantage
Factory WorkersCPEFoods Phils. Inc.
-Must be willing to work in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan -Atleast high school graduate -Preferably with experience in Food Manufacturing
Site Civil EngineerMovious Construction and Development Inc.
Must be graduated of BS Civil Engineering With At least 2 years Experience in Construction Company With Strong Interpersonal Skills Must be Particular in planning and quantity surveying Jobs
Service Crew - Jollibee Pedro Gil LRT7-Star Manpower Services of the Philippines Corp.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .