MOBILE APPS DEV LEAD
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ortigas Center, Quezon City
• Manages the e-commerce mobile application development in both Android and iOS and the development items, using the following software: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and others.
• Leads the development team in improving the process and development procedures by making a concrete definition of the requirements that they need in order for them to easily start on the developing process and for you to review the member's code and be able to advise them.
• Oversees the system design and the changes in system architecture in order for you to track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics so you can make the decision on which item/s your team will develop next based on meetings with the management or supervisors.
• Generates and manages the application development budget, prepare the cost-benefit analyses if there is a change in application development workflow by presenting the technological agenda in staff meetings, and consider the discussed agenda when making hiring decisions.
• Leads, communicates, and interacts with the development team and other functional areas of the company to ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities).
• Communicates the overall objectives of the company regarding the site (web, mobile application, etc.) to the management and other levels as appropriate (Includes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports) to ensure that the operation is in compliance with all internal targets (such as SLAs, project deliverable, team performance, etc.) and ensure timely communications to all concerned parties with respect to issues of non-compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Experienced in managing a development team
• Experienced in UI designing and source code management with GIT, and in using JIRA and Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge in mobile app development (iOS [Swift], Android [Java]), Model-View-Controller [MVC] and Model-View-Presenter [MVP] concepts).
• General knowledge about IT and multimedia.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile application development for both iOS and Android
ESL TeacherALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Atwork Career Hub is looking for Home-Based ESL Teachers (both part and full time) to join our growing company. We're a young company and looking to build a solid base of team members that enjoy working with young students online.
Training ManagerFAREAST J1 Association, Inc.
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .