- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- 50000 - 55000 /
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
-Male/Female - hr site coordinator, to be assigned in Central Azucarrera De Tarlac
HR Assistant - Company NurseiStaff Solutions Inc.
- Originally the account is for office-based set-up but, due to the current pandemic work from home set-up is suggested temporarily but, eventually, once the management urges you to transfer to the office, you should follow without any doubt. - For newly hired employees, you will be one to provide a PC/Laptop and STABLE internet connection.
HVAC RepairmanMD HVAC (Philippines) Corporation
HVAC Mechanical EngineerMD HVAC (Philippines) Corporation
HVAC project in chargeMD HVAC (Philippines) Corporation
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .