- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- 50000 - 55000 /
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .