Mobile Developer for huge IT COMPANY
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga (Others)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
· Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications
- Integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile
user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative
and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly
collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Design, implement and deliver intricately complex native application products for
- Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in
areas such as mobile, video, second screen, social media and other niches
- Diagnose intricately complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project
/development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
- Develop, modify, enhance and implement software systems designed to support
new or existing business initiatives
- Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements
needs for software enhancements
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business
and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and
anticipate potential errors/issues
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation
- Implement designs, execute project deliverables and estimate the scope of work
- Proficient in commercial software development experience of Android/ iOS mobile
- Able to understand RESTful APIs and communicate to the backend
- At least 1 year of working experience with iOS/ Android
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work experience with android app development (from scratch) using Android SDK or
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least
one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- Understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
GRAPHIC ARTISTCareer Purveyors co.
PERMANENT AND DIRECT POSITION (will be working under food&beverage industry)
Junior Web DeveloperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology or any related course
FINANCIAL ANALYSTCareer Purveyors co.
PERMANENT AND DIRECT POSITION
LEGAL ASSISTANTLica Management Inc. (Lica Land)
WILLING TO START ASAP.
HR ADMIN ASSISTANTCareer Purveyors co.
PERMANENT AND DIRECT POSITION
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .