Multilingual Service Desk Analyst-Japanese
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- 70000 - 100000 /
- Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
- Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
- To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Produce quality work and results.
- Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
- Solve problems using agreed upon procedures as well as proper escalation process.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools.
- Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
- To come in on time and on scheduled shift and adhere to breaks as assigned by staff manager.
- Follow rest day schedule as assigned.
- Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
- Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
- Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
- To submit necessary service delivery reports.
- Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
- Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
- Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Assisting management with development of training plans for new and existing members
- Assisting management with development of quality assurance plans
- Work with new members to familiarize themselves with project specific processes for them to become operational within one month of hire date
- Provide coaching to members to address client-specific quality standards and expectations
- Contribute to the projects service delivery planning process as required
- Reporting, and making sure reports are made and delivered in a timely manner
- Make improvement recommendations on assigned processes
- Make sure reporting tools, databases and process are up to date and maintained
- Update team leaders and service delivery manager on process improvement or member development as agreed
- Act as a backup Team Leader when required and agreed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a member as classified. All members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English language as well as required language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proficient computer and technical skills.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good process mapping ability.
- Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
- Background in IT or Finance or HR
- Previous back-end process administration experience.
- Previous customer service or contact center experience (optional)
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .