National Sales Director
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- PHP 100000 - 150000 /Monthly
Work Address : 138 MAGINHAWA ST. TEACHERS VILLAGE QUEZON CITY
- You actively monitor sales reporting (dashboards, KPI, forecasting,…) and follow up on the progress towards the targets set in the sales plans of your team members. You work with sales and account managers to help them realize their objectives and to overcome hurdles in making the sale.
- You analyze sales results and provide input on how the sales strategy can be improved and further fine-tuned based on your understanding of customer and market evolutions and sales expertise. You develop and propose solutions and guide their implementation.
- You work with your team of sales managers to set individual sales objectives and sales plans for their accounts and in line with the specific strengths of each.
- You maintain frequent contacts with strategically important customers and/or prospects to ensure that a long-term relationship can be built up and, thus, the set turnover can be realized. Act as the account manager for selected key customers.
- Oversee consistent pricing and the correctness of outgoing quotations and contracts to ensure that the customer is given an honest and correct proposal.
- Oversee that employees collect all required data that may have a key role when analyzing consumer behavior, positioning of competitive products, actions, sales techniques and market position of the competition to ensure that correct and timely analyses can be carried out.
- You assure an alignment between the strengths and capabilities of your team members and the needs of the organization and market, in order to maximize your team’s impact with the available resources. You identify gaps and develop and propose actions where resources or skills are needed to meet objectives, or where structural improvements can be made.
- Coach and work on the development of your employees to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning team.
- Ensure you are well-informed about the evolutions within the specific field and that your knowledge is up-to-date within the context of new developments to ensure your credibility can be strengthened by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- Input from market into product strategies
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .