NAV Consultant with Project Management Background
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bagumbayan
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review systems and present ideas for improvements
• Work closely with senior developers and customers to produce detailed application design
• Create project plans and timelines
• Work with support teams to deploy the solutions
• Complete other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Assist sales teams with demonstrations and support.
• Provides clients and management with on-going status reports
• Maintain client relationship through delivery of high quality services
• Responsible for managing all project tasks, task assignments, schedules, milestones, and deliverable due dates.
• Manages the project team by setting goals, delegating assignments, and reviewing work.
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy or relevant course
• Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA), but not required
• Knowledge of accounting and ERP systems
• At least 3+ years proven track record of successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Must have project management skills
• Ability to adhere to and enhance Microsoft NAV’s Sure Step Methodology.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proactive approach in communicating project status and project risks to all parties, internal and external.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .