NAV Consultant with Project Management Background
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bagumbayan
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review systems and present ideas for improvements
• Work closely with senior developers and customers to produce detailed application design
• Create project plans and timelines
• Work with support teams to deploy the solutions
• Complete other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Assist sales teams with demonstrations and support.
• Provides clients and management with on-going status reports
• Maintain client relationship through delivery of high quality services
• Responsible for managing all project tasks, task assignments, schedules, milestones, and deliverable due dates.
• Manages the project team by setting goals, delegating assignments, and reviewing work.
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy or relevant course
• Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA), but not required
• Knowledge of accounting and ERP systems
• At least 3+ years proven track record of successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Must have project management skills
• Ability to adhere to and enhance Microsoft NAV’s Sure Step Methodology.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proactive approach in communicating project status and project risks to all parties, internal and external.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .