NetSuite Systems Administrator
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 80000 - 100000 /Monthly
- Setting up and managing new subsidiaries (NetSuite One World) including tax settings
- Manage users and role permissions including setting up new users and role creation
- Functional knowledge and system maintenance of the NetSuite platform
- NetSuite administration skills such as customizing forms and fields.
- Creating saved searches and reports
- Adhoc financial duties like reporting and analysis as required by Finance Manager or CFO
- Identify potential issues and provide timely solutions
- Recommending system changes or enhancements
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP is essential. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with NetSuite, ideally as an Administrator or equivalent capacity
- Excellent working knowledge of general accounting principles specifically in Inventory Management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be amenable to travel for training and development at the headquarters of the client. (Must have valid travel docs)
- NetSuite ERP Certification and/or NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Accounting is preferred but not essential (CPA or Accounting Graduates)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Extremely well-organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workloads and stakeholder expectations
- Creative and logical approach to problem solving or troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very generous compensation package and incentives.
- Great work culture.
- Opportunity to represent an iconic brand within the Australian market.
- Paid overseas trip involving training and development at the headquarters of the client.
- Huge career growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF/Conception Quadruple PregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .