NetSuite Systems Administrator
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 80000 - 100000 /Monthly
- Setting up and managing new subsidiaries (NetSuite One World) including tax settings
- Manage users and role permissions including setting up new users and role creation
- Functional knowledge and system maintenance of the NetSuite platform
- NetSuite administration skills such as customizing forms and fields.
- Creating saved searches and reports
- Adhoc financial duties like reporting and analysis as required by Finance Manager or CFO
- Identify potential issues and provide timely solutions
- Recommending system changes or enhancements
- Prior experience with NetSuite ERP is essential. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with NetSuite, ideally as an Administrator or equivalent capacity
- Excellent working knowledge of general accounting principles specifically in Inventory Management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be amenable to travel for training and development at the headquarters of the client. (Must have valid travel docs)
- NetSuite ERP Certification and/or NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Accounting is preferred but not essential (CPA or Accounting Graduates)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Extremely well-organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workloads and stakeholder expectations
- Creative and logical approach to problem solving or troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very generous compensation package and incentives.
- Great work culture.
- Opportunity to represent an iconic brand within the Australian market.
- Paid overseas trip involving training and development at the headquarters of the client.
- Huge career growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .