- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Metro Manila
Key Job Functions and Duties:
Participates in the evaluation and/or selection of network solutions or products, including requirements definition, vendor and product evaluations.
Analyze, research and problem-solving skills across a wide array of systems and situations, including those which may be unfamiliar, in order to address critical issues.
Manage LAN and WAN strategy ensuring that all systems are secure, resilient and have no single points of failure.
Manage provision of adequate network capacity and provide regular reporting using the existing reporting tools.
Secure all managed networks from unauthorized access and hacking including reporting network and system vulnerabilities. Ensure that all significant security holes are plugged.
Ensure that all network and communications systems are adequately documented.
Documents operational support processes related to the delivery of projects into the operational environment.
Liaise with colleagues and the Business about major network related outages – both planned and unplanned to ensure managed, controlled and minimum disruption at all times.
Develop mutually effective relationships with external 3rd parties to align activity to the needs and priorities of the business and to ensure continuous improvement of the service provided.
Monitor industry developments and contribute to the Bank’s IT strategy with respect to the Network and where appropriate to conduct evaluations.
Deliver all services in line with industry best practices, principles and frameworks.
Ensure that all relevant Audit polices are adhere to and updated when required.
Develop solutions that drive the success of our networks and platforms.
Provide technical guidance and support to other network engineers within the team.
Assist in maintenance and regular scheduled testing of Disaster Recovery plans.
Excellent communication skills
Development and maintaining relationships with key technical and commercial stakeholders within the customer organization
Understanding of business continuity & disaster recovery disciplines.
Executing planned network maintenance and capacity improvements work.
Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Vendor management and vendor relationship building skills
Desired Experience & Qualities: Broad and Deep technical background with at least five years’ work experience in a senior role Network architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment knowledge Engineering and network architecture design experience Ability to conduct technical design reviews to ensure that the implementation is aligned with the business and solution expectations. Understanding of business continuity & disaster recovery disciplines. Executing planned network maintenance and capacity improvements work.
Sales SpecialistToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of any 4-years Bachelor's Degree course With at least 3-4 years of work experience in Sales, Plastics and Chemicals earned from Metal or Automotive Industry.
Recruitment OfficerSun Life Financial (Baobab NBO)
Qualifications: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry Knowledge in Adobe photoshop is an advantage Main office branch is in BTTC Centre, Ortigas but currently must be willing to work in 5th Avenue, Caloocan City office. Duties and Responsibilities: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry (an advantage) Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
HR ManagerConvergence Realty and Development Corporation
1. Bachelor's degree in any field 2. At least 10 years of work experience in the related field 3. Well-rounded knowledge and exposure in all facets of HR management 4. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager in property/real estate or equivalent 5. Can start immediately
Site EngineerConvergence Realty and Development Corporation
1. Graduate of BS Civil Engineering. License Engineer is an advantage 2. At least 2 - 5 years of working experience in the related field 3. With site supervision experience 4. Knowledge in Autocadd 5. Must be willing to work in Lipa City, Batangas 6. Willing to work from Monday to Saturday 7. Can start immediately
Legal AssistantConvergence Realty and Development Corporation
1. Bachelor's degree in Law, Political Science, Property Development/Rental Estate Management, or equivalent 2. Good corporate negotiations, corporate document reviews and analysis and property purchase negotiations 3. At least four (4) years working experience in the related field 4. Knowledge in corporate laws, labor laws and finance an advantage 5. Good relations in the conduct of external liaison works 6. Good in report preparation and documents for compliance
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .