- Full Time
- PHP 20000 - 30000 /Monthly
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
- Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements.
- One (1) to Two (2) years of technical support experience with IT Network operations, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support as well as supervisory skills in Network operations, management, and personnel.
- Proven track record of successful project implementations
- Work performed in office environments
- Frequent travel of distances up to 50 miles required
- Occasional travel of longer distances required
The Network Engineer possesses knowledge of, and skill in applying:
- Network standards, protocols, and procedures
- Capabilities and applications of network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware the organization's network architecture and infrastructure local area and wide area networking principles and concepts including bandwidth management
- Network systems design, development, testing, installation, operations, management, and maintenance concepts and methods the organization's network architecture, topology, and protocols
- Assist in the development, configuration, installation, and maintenance of networked systems including local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs)
- Perform routine network configuration management functions
- Provide network services that support business requirements
- Plan, design, develop, and integrate network systems consistent with existing or planned network infrastructures
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .