- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2F Ore Central Building, 31st St. Cor. 9th Ave. BGC, Taguig City
- The Nurse shall provide high quality and womb to tomb nursing care to patients to facilitate their speedy recovery. He/She shall assist the Urgent Care Physicians and Medical Consultant/Specialists during consultation and treatment of patients. He/She shall also help educate the patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs
- Observe patient’s symptoms and communicate them to the physicians
- Perform routine procedures (i.e. blood pressure, body temperature and heart beat taking; administering injections, etc.) and fill in patient’s chart.
- Administer patient’s medication and provide treatment according to attending physician’s order.
- Collaborate with physicians and other nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (i.e. decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their familites.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; and participating in problem-solving methods.
- Perform other related tasks/duties that may be assigned from time to time essential in providing high quality nursing care.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .