Off Premise Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 35000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay CIty
The Off Premise Executive’s overall responsibility is to achieve of sales objectives by
building strong working relationships with the assigned accounts, top wholesalers
and retailers so as to maximize presence and visibility of Pernod Ricard brands and
to optimize investment.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
– Support the Off Trade Manager in building plans to deliver against sales
objectives per account
– Lead the development and maintenance of the outlet database.
– Develop and follow an efficient calling cycle for account or group of assigned
– Conduct regular business reviews and alignment meetings with the assigned
– Conduct product training with key stakeholders.
– Monitor and report key market trends and propose actions.
– Track pricing and highlight anomalies as part of the global pricing tool.
– Maximize and rationalize distribution with covered accounts
– Maximize stock pressure-inventory management in covered accounts.
– Monitor and report GMA in assigned accounts.
– Application of category display guidelines by brand (planogram)
– Monitor visibility and ensure stand out with a focus on key accounts.
– Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop targeted and
cost effective promotional and visibility tools.
– Monitoring and collate monthly inventory and sell-in/sell-out reports from covered
– Meet weekly/monthly reporting requirements: Competitors trade activities,
retail/wholesale price survey, modern off trade depletion reports.
– Achievement of sales target per account assigned aligned with business plan
– Assist Sales Manager in overseeing and collating all purchase orders and ensure
timeliness of deliveries in coordination with office Administrative Assistant.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
– Countering of all invoices (sales or delivery)
– Monitor, re-con and timely application of deductions
– On time collection of invoices across covered accounts
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
– College graduate.
– Minimum 2+ years relevant experience.
– Strong persuasive and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and
develop good working relationships.
– Good presentation skills.
– Driven and self motivated.
– Positive attitude.
– Passion for wine & spirits is a must.
– English fluency (ability to speak in Mandarin/Fookien is an advantage)
– Good command of MS office.
– Relevant experience in Wine and Spirits industry or FMCG an advantage.
– Relevant experience in Key Account & Distributor Management an advantage.
– Full, clean driving licence
– Market & Competitive Awareness
– Company & Product Knowledge
– Account Planning & Management
– Selling & Negotiation Skills
– Operational Policy & Procedure
– Merchandising Knowledge & Skills
– Financial Knowledge & Analysis
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .