Off Premise Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 38000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay City
The Off Premise Executive’s overall responsibility is to achieve of sales objectives by building strong working relationships with the assigned accounts, top wholesalers and retailers so as to maximize presence and visibility of Pernod Ricard brands and to optimize investment.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
– Support the Off Trade Manager in building plans to deliver against sales objectives per account
– Lead the development and maintenance of the outlet database.
– Develop and follow an efficient calling cycle for account or group of assigned accounts.
– Conduct regular business reviews and alignment meetings with the assigned accounts.
– Conduct product training with key stakeholders.
– Monitor and report key market trends and propose actions.
– Track pricing and highlight anomalies as part of the global pricing tool.
– Maximize and rationalize distribution with covered accounts
– Maximize stock pressure-inventory management in covered accounts.
– Monitor and report GMA in assigned accounts.
– Application of category display guidelines by brand (planogram)
– Monitor visibility and ensure stand out with a focus on key accounts.
– Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop targeted and cost effective promotional and visibility tools.
– Monitoring and collate monthly inventory and sell-in/sell-out reports from covered accounts.
– Meet weekly/monthly reporting requirements: Competitors trade activities, retail/wholesale price survey, modern off trade depletion reports.
– Achievement of sales target per account assigned aligned with business plan
– Assist Sales Manager in overseeing and collating all purchase orders and ensure timeliness of deliveries in coordination with office Administrative Assistant.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
– Countering of all invoices (sales or delivery)
– Monitor, re-con and timely application of deductions
– On time collection of invoices across covered accounts
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
– College graduate.
– Minimum 2+ years relevant experience.
– Strong persuasive and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and develop good working relationships.
– Good presentation skills.
– Driven and self motivated.
– Positive attitude.
– Passion for wine & spirits is a must.
– English fluency (ability to speak in Mandarin/Fookien is an advantage)
– Good command of MS office.
– Relevant experience in Wine and Spirits industry or FMCG an advantage.
– Relevant experience in Key Account & Distributor Management an advantage.
– Full, clean driving licence
– Market & Competitive Awareness
– Company & Product Knowledge
– Account Planning & Management
– Selling & Negotiation Skills
– Operational Policy & Procedure
– Merchandising Knowledge & Skills
– Financial Knowledge & Analysis
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .