Off Premise Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 38000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay City
The Off Premise Executive’s overall responsibility is to achieve of sales objectives by building strong working relationships with the assigned accounts, top wholesalers and retailers so as to maximize presence and visibility of Pernod Ricard brands and to optimize investment.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
– Support the Off Trade Manager in building plans to deliver against sales objectives per account
– Lead the development and maintenance of the outlet database.
– Develop and follow an efficient calling cycle for account or group of assigned accounts.
– Conduct regular business reviews and alignment meetings with the assigned accounts.
– Conduct product training with key stakeholders.
– Monitor and report key market trends and propose actions.
– Track pricing and highlight anomalies as part of the global pricing tool.
– Maximize and rationalize distribution with covered accounts
– Maximize stock pressure-inventory management in covered accounts.
– Monitor and report GMA in assigned accounts.
– Application of category display guidelines by brand (planogram)
– Monitor visibility and ensure stand out with a focus on key accounts.
– Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop targeted and cost effective promotional and visibility tools.
– Monitoring and collate monthly inventory and sell-in/sell-out reports from covered accounts.
– Meet weekly/monthly reporting requirements: Competitors trade activities, retail/wholesale price survey, modern off trade depletion reports.
– Achievement of sales target per account assigned aligned with business plan
– Assist Sales Manager in overseeing and collating all purchase orders and ensure timeliness of deliveries in coordination with office Administrative Assistant.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
– Countering of all invoices (sales or delivery)
– Monitor, re-con and timely application of deductions
– On time collection of invoices across covered accounts
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
– College graduate.
– Minimum 2+ years relevant experience.
– Strong persuasive and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and develop good working relationships.
– Good presentation skills.
– Driven and self motivated.
– Positive attitude.
– Passion for wine & spirits is a must.
– English fluency (ability to speak in Mandarin/Fookien is an advantage)
– Good command of MS office.
– Relevant experience in Wine and Spirits industry or FMCG an advantage.
– Relevant experience in Key Account & Distributor Management an advantage.
– Full, clean driving licence
– Market & Competitive Awareness
– Company & Product Knowledge
– Account Planning & Management
– Selling & Negotiation Skills
– Operational Policy & Procedure
– Merchandising Knowledge & Skills
– Financial Knowledge & Analysis
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .