- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City), National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City, National Capital Reg- Quezon City, National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 12000 - 13000 /Monthly
Work Address : MANILA- 4th Floor Don Jacinto Bldg. 141 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City. CEBU- 5th Floor PDI Condominium. Gov. M. Cuenco Ave. Banilad, Cebu City
Project Management Office Assistant is an administrative and clerical job that provides admin and basic project support services to ensure projects will meet organization's goals and requirements.
• Create project asset report
• Execute seating event (lock, release, move, install PC, inform resource)
• Create seating report
• Request for hotel accommodation/booking and transportation reservation
• Food Ordering
• Procurement requests
• Arrange meetings
• Performance completion tracking
• Room reservations (one time or recurring meetings), Townhall, community events, training
• Execute roll-on/off process based on checklist
• Maintain project distribution and contact list
• Maintain project availability/vacation list
• Maintain project organization charts
• Skilled in MS Office tools like MS Word and MS Powerpoint.
• Skilled in use of MS Excel (filters, formulas, pivot tables, charting) or equivalent.
• Can support multiple project teams and to work with different project leads and stakeholders at the same time
• Has keen eye for details and diligent and thorough in performing repetitive tasks
• With good oral and written English communication skills to support a client facing role
• With good interpersonal, coordination, and organizational skills.
• Is service-oriented, client-focused and confident.
- Must be a Graduate of any 4-year courses.
- Fresh graduates or career shifters are very much encourage to apply
- No experience required
- FOR MANILA- Amenable to work in four locations (BGC taguig, Boni Mandaluyong, Eastwood and Cubao)
- FOR CEBU- Must be amenable to work in IT Park. Lahug, Cebu City
- Can start ASAP!
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .