- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 12000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : 1407 Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Ave. Cor. 32nd St. Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, 1603
- Handling incoming calls and other communications;
- Managing filing system;
- Recording information as needed;
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed;
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing;
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas;
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands;
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required;
- Coordinating events as necessary;
- Maintaining supply inventory;
- Maintaining office equipment as needed;
- Aiding with client reception as needed;
- Experience as a virtual assistant;
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field;
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary;
- Warm personality with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Great communication skills.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .