On Premise Executive
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 35000 - 40000 /Monthly
Work Address : Mall of Asia, Pasay City
The On Premise Executive’s overall responsibility is to support achievement of sales
objectives by building and updating the on trade universe to facilitate increased
distribution with a focus on relevant priority brands, establish strong working
relationships with the national distributor on premise team and key on trade partners
so as to maximize presence and visibility of Pernod Ricard brands and to optimize
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
– Support the Sales Manager in building plans to deliver against sales objectives.
– Lead the development and maintenance of the on trade outlet database with a
focus on hotels, restaurants and high-end bars.
– Develop and follow an efficient calling cycle with national distributor on premise
– Maximize distribution and stock pressure in target outlets.
– Establish sustainable relationship with key customers
– Monitor visibility and ensure stand out with a focus on key accounts.
– Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop targeted and
cost effective promotional and visibility tools.
– Conduct regular alignment meetings with the national distributor sales,
marketing, trade marketing teams and promotional teams to effectively
communicate product updates, new strategies and business development
– Ensure that commercial and/or brand building objectives are fully leveraged in
all existing contracted/supported accounts and spend are optimized
– Conduct product training with key stakeholders.
– Monitor and report key market trends and propose actions.
– Track pricing and highlight anomalies as part of the global pricing tool.
– Monitor and report Grey Market Activity (GMA) in market.
– Meet weekly/monthly reporting requirements: Competitors trade activities, on
premise price surveys, modern on trade depletion reports (contracted/supported
– Ensure compliance with Sustainability and Responsibility guidelines
BUSINESS ANALYTICS ARCHITECTWeScout Inc
Has 10 years+ of experience in Solution Architecture and End-to-End Implementation for Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Analytics systems for various industries.
Salesforce Lightning ArchitectWeScout Inc
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an architect in Sales Force Field Service projects
SalesForce Lightning IntegratorWeScout Inc
Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative tasks specialized knowledge in Sales Force Lightning integration environments such as with the following Globe applications Telco systems like SAP, Netcracker SOM, Amdocs OMS, OSS Resource Inventory, DPA for Customer Engagement and BA analytics
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .