- Home Based
- National Capital Reg- All, National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Home-based
- Perform setup and implementation activities as per client requirement and as directed by the Onboarding Manager.
- Uploading clients’ information to the system via templates
- Report any onboarding issues and/or client issues to the Onboarding Manager
- Observe and evaluate results of onboarding and determine overall effectiveness of process and suggest improvements as needed
- Perform all administrative and technical activities to ensure a smooth onboarding process for the clients.
- Perform any other activities as assigned by the onboarding manager
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Good spoken and written English
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Must be meticulous and a good team player
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven experience on implementation and onboarding will be an advantage.
- Minimally a Degree preferably in Business or HR Administration
Warehouse ManSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred. • Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills. • Dependable and Reliable. • Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Delivery HelperSurgico Phils., Inc.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Company DriverSurgico Phils., Inc.
At least High School Graduate Driver’s license restrictions 1, 2, 3
Business Development OfficerSta. Clara International Corp
Job Qualifications: -Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering; -With at least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry; -Knowledgeable in Project Proposal, Presentation, and Negotiation; -Excellent communication skills; -Can identify potential projects and business opportunities; -Setting up meetings with clients;
Equipment Maintenance SupervisorSta. Clara International Corp
QUALIFICATIONS: • Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; • With at least 5-7 year’s experience in Construction industry or equivalent; • Preferably Supervisor for 5 years and up; Experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .