- Full Time
- Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve production.
- Manage and Improve quality.
- Managing TAT.
- MAnage attendance and attrition.
- People development.
- Conduct TNI and ensure requisite training needs are met for the team.
- Resource forecasting and planning.
- Manage client relationships.
- Conduct regular employee touch points via skips and one on ones for the team.
- Ensure that company policies are reinforced.
- Collaboration with support functions to odentify opportunities and create an action plan for mitigation.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Effective communication skills(verbal and written).
- Preferable RCM expertise required.
- Good analytical and organizational mskills.
- Minimum 6 years of experience and 3 years of team management.
- Good process management skills.
- High school diploma/ GRD/ (General Education Degree)/ Nursing Graduate.
- Knowledge of US Medical billing terminologies.
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE - ASSOCIATEGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
OPERATION MANAGERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE- TEAM LEADERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Call Center AgentsConduit Global (a kgb company)
Customer Service RepresentativeConduit Global (a kgb company)