- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 70000 - 100000 /Monthly
Manage the performance and development of direct reports
- Formulate a daily/weekly and monthly plan of action for each team leader by using all available statistical or historical data as well as qualitative information
- Provide regular coaching to team leaders based on effective root cause analysis or problem identification techniques
- Conduct daily pre or post shift meetings to discuss and/or cascade critical information
- Conduct regular performance evaluation
- Join Triad session to assist team leaders in improving their coaching skills
- Support team members for career development
- Give recognition to the team members’ group and individual achievements and prepare the appropriate documentation/commendation
Ensure accountability among team members
- Manage and develop the team to meet and exceed program goals
- Provide regular feedback on performance of subordinates
- Document coaching sessions and prepare development action plan to address areas for improvement
- Prepare appropriate documentation to ensure corrective action is taken to address behavioural or performance related issues/opportunities of team members
- Has a clear understanding and able to firmly and fairly implement company policies, code of ethics and code of conduct
- Set a good example by strictly adhering to the company’s policies, procedures and guidelines
Manage results and numbers
- Track and monitor individual and team results versus targets on a daily, weekly, month-to-date (MTD), year-to-date (YTD) and if possible, project-to-date
- Ensure that individual and team goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide insights on Operations numbers
- Conduct weekly business review to improve overall performance of the team
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting on all activities
- Team up with Workforce to manage Real Time Staffing Requirement
- Calibrate with Quality to ensure that forms and evaluations are up to date, work with the NPS data to identify Training Needs Analysis
- Ensure business process documentation is kept up to date
- Liaise with the Click Melbourne team on BOH issues
- Manage any regulatory, industry or system changes affecting BOH
- Identify and implement business process improvements to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Provide input into external audits of operations
- Involvement in Recruitment and Training Requirements
- Work with Change Management Specialist to ensure that process is complete and up to date
- Validate accuracy of Program Reporting
- Complete tasks delegated/assigned by the GM of Operations
- Perform other reasonable duties as required
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .