- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 4b, Trans-Phil House, 1177 Chino Roces Ave., Brgy San Antonio, Makati, Philippines
- Process owner of visa applications, and handling other documents for Canada and Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom visa applicants.
- Process owner of handling admissions requirements of student applicants for the higher education institutions.
- Responsible to check, maintain and develop the daily report & weekly report for Managing Director.
- Process owner of client status (Excel sheet and Hubspot CRM database), and in charge of it's security and accuracy.
- Maintaining strong relationship with clients, education partners, foreign immigration organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible to verify and review the clients going through the in-office IELTS review phase.
- Responsible to ensure that all the information provided by clients is accurate and true, preparing and checking all legal documents for submission of a profile.
- Responsible to handle the client's issues in documentation and guiding them to get the support documents as per the requirement of Immigration
- Responsible to cross check all documents before creating a Hubspot profile, collect all required documents and submission has to do within the time period.
- Assigning leads to the team and checking the regular follow up report daily basis.
- Maintain employee immigration records and raise requests for visa/ work status renewals as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Global Mobility in fast-paced company or management consulting.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading a team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience driving projects and change management independently across multiple teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with and presenting to executive audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with and drawing insights from raw data.
- Project Management and Data Analytics knowledge.
- Interpreting industry trends translating them to forecast short, mid and long-term organizational talent needs.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong consultative skills/influencing skills
- Monitoring and analyzing the current system of production or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics and reading and writing reports, operations managers play a vital role in any company.
Operations Supervisor liaise with other team members in the organization, presenting findings to top management and train and supervise new employees; track and measure staff performance.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programs.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing systems and processes, and facility layout.
- Systematic organized approach to work.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, to deal with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way.
- An understanding of customer/client requirements is also necessary.
- Proficiency in business planning software, Excel, Hubspot and other Customer Relationship Management is a must.
- Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritizing and delegation, are required. You must be able to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seek to improve best practice.
- Having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations would also be advantageous.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .