- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2F Ore Central Building 31st St. Cor. 9th Ave. Bonifacio Global City Taguig City
- Prepares ophthalmology suite for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for eye examination or treatment by welcoming, soothing, and seating the patient.
- Draws on his/her specialized knowledge of ocular anatomy and the instruments used in ophthalmology.
- Takes detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications.
- Performs basic eye examination or visual acuity test and records results.
- Asks patients about eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation.
- Provides direct care to patients under the supervision of an ophthalmologist
- Educates patients on proper eye hygiene and care.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patients and their families.
- Provides pre and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
- Promotes eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
- Identifies eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer.
- Ensures operation of ophthalmology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains ophthalmology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves ophthalmology resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .