- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2F Ore Central Building 31st St. Cor. 9th Ave. Bonifacio Global City Taguig City
- Prepares ophthalmology suite for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for eye examination or treatment by welcoming, soothing, and seating the patient.
- Draws on his/her specialized knowledge of ocular anatomy and the instruments used in ophthalmology.
- Takes detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications.
- Performs basic eye examination or visual acuity test and records results.
- Asks patients about eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation.
- Provides direct care to patients under the supervision of an ophthalmologist
- Educates patients on proper eye hygiene and care.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patients and their families.
- Provides pre and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
- Promotes eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses.
- Identifies eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer.
- Ensures operation of ophthalmology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains ophthalmology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves ophthalmology resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .