- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 1095-A TLA BLDG CORREGIDOR ST. TONDO MANILA
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements.
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details.
- Gather and analyze research data legal articles, codes, and documents.
- Keep and monitor legal volumes to ensure that law library is up-to-date.
- Appraise and inventory real and personal property for estate planning.
- Arbitrate disputes between parties and assist in the real estate closing process, such as by reviewing title searches.
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .