- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 20000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 5th Floor Ecoplaza Building Chino Roces Ave. Ext. Magallanes, Makati City
The Paralegal shall assist the lawyers of the legal department in drafting contracts, board resolutions, secretary’s certificates, general information sheets, and other legal documents. He /She shall assist in conducting legal research. The Paralegal is in charge of maintaining and organizing the files of the legal department, attend meetings whenever his/her presence is required and give logistical support to the legal department.
The Paralegal shall receive general direction from and is under the direct supervision of the Corporate Lawyer of the Legal Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison for the legal department to other employees/consultants/representative of the Company and third parties dealing with the Company;
- Assists in conducting legal research;
- Assists the lawyers of the legal department in drafting affidavits, contracts, board resolutions, secretary’s certificates, general information sheets, and other legal documents;
- Assisting with Power Point presentations to existing clients, prospective clients, and other industry related seminars;
- Attends meetings whenever his/her presence is so required; taking down notes and minutes of meetings whenever required;
- Drafts legal documents including briefs, appeals, wills, contracts and legal agreements of the Legal Department;
- Gives logistical support to the legal department;
- Identifies appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other information that is relevant to the case of the Legal Department;
- Maintains and organizes the files of the legal department to ensure that law library is up-to-date;
- Manages and supervises the operations of the legal department by ensuring timely delivery of legal documents;
- Obtains affidavits and organized depositions of the Legal Department;
- Performs legal and factual research for the Legal Department;
- Prepares reports on the activities of the legal department, with advise from the lawyers and head of the legal department;
- Prepares declarations and form complaints of the Legal Department; and
- Summarizes legal documents and check legal forms and documents for accuracy.
Fintech Risk And Compliance Manager Based in ManilaBeathchapman Pte Ltd
Bio Medical EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 25 - 45 years old > Graduate of Engineering Course in any Schools or Universities
Accounting Junior BookkeeperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking. Preferably CPA, Passionate and eager to learn.
Account ExecutiveBlood Red Inc.
Telesales RepresentativeOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Qualifications: Has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills Able to prepare proposals and quotations Well organized Goal oriented Team player
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .