Partners Relation Management
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- PHP 18000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : APW Building, 9475 Anubing St. Cor Kamagong, San Antonio Village, Makati City
- Will do Account Management
- Acts as a Median between the company and the business Partner
- Provide feedback and recommendation to PRM management on operational and procedural concerns across all Company Departments.
- Assist in Sales selling activities as well as delivery of products and features in tandem with Sales PDM's.
- Solicit pertinent information, Enrich Data related engagements to be able to recommend suitable company solutions in order to benefit both the business partner and the company
- To be able properly handle the complex life cycle of the Business Partner's current Ad
- To be able to aid and assist company sales with Business partner in relation to retention of their current Ad.
- Partner Care Specialist is tasked to successfully coordinate for Business Partners to all Company Departments.
- Sales - Ad related requests of a business Partner
- Partner Care - Handling of concerns, inquiries and requests that requires investigation of Business Partner
- Collection - Basic Billing related information, requests and concerns
- Production & Delivery - Handling Ad related requests
- Meet KPI's agreed upon for a specified period in the campaign year as agreed upon by the Partner Relations Manager.
- Develop and maintain a broad background in service and the core offerings of Company, to ensure the ability to influence the client on the other available company platforms and identify opportunities based on the needs of the Business Partner
- inform and Invite Business Partners to attend Business Forms, Events, and Trade shows as identified by the Partner Development Manager
- Submits and process all forms and documentation on their proper channels
- Generate reports, develop, present and implement plans to your manager for retention of partners/customers and traction in your assign field
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering Teamwork
- Work with specific departments or personnel to satisfy partners, clients and to be able to indirectly contribute to company goals.
- Represent the Company in a positive and professional manner and abide by and comply with all policies and procedures as laid down by the company, especially relating to individual areas of responsibility.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .