PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE - ASSOCIATE
- Full Time
- Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly production and quality as per project SLAs/ Timelines.
- Responsible to check for patient eligibility, benefit verification and initiating an authorization for service request on behalf of doctors/ physicians /RCM companies in USA with the insurance companies.
- Production and quality targets to be met.
- Clear communication with supervisors.
- Schedule adherence- should be flexible in working differents shift.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- MS Office and Internet Proficiency.
- Understands US Healthcare- Insurance
- Ability to read and comprehend Medical records of patient.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of US Medical Billing terminologies.
Allowance PHP 3000 HMO SSS
Exprerience 0 - 1 Years
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE - ASSOCIATEGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
OPERATION MANAGERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE- TEAM LEADERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Sales AssociateSALES RAIN
Home-Based Administrative Support SpecialistsTask Network Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .
Welcome to Jobaxy!Take a look around or Lets create the
first step by registering Job Seekers Employers