PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE- TEAM LEADER
- Full Time
- Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly production and quality target for the team as per project SLAs/ Timelines.
- Management of patient accounts from resolution perspective by following up accounts with appropriate rigor and timeliness.
- Effective communication with Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Client and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a higher team engagement and morale keeping the attrition rate in control.
- Schedule adherence - Should be flexible in working different shifts.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- MS office (Excel, Word and PPT) & Internet Proficiency.
- Minimum of 1 years'experience as a Supervisor or Team lead in a pre-certification / Authorization setting preferable (Eligibility, Benefits and Authorization)
- Knowledge of US Medical Billing terminologies.
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE - ASSOCIATEGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
OPERATION MANAGERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICE- TEAM LEADERGeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Sales AssociateSALES RAIN
Home-Based Administrative Support SpecialistsTask Network Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .