- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 18000 - 20000 /
Trustmed Pharna is engaged in pharmaceutical distribution and a chain of retail drugstore. Trustmed Pharma is now hiring for a Registered Pharmacist for Quezon City branch near SM North EDSA.
Be part of our growing team!!!
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist and familiar with FDA ruling
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details, analytical and result oriented
- Pleasant personality
- Orients and train pharmacy assistant on store procedures
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness of store premises
- Prepares daily cash sales for deposit to the bank designated by the Head Office
- Ensures smooth flow of store operation procedures
- Handles customer questions, complaints and issues
- Responsible inventory control management
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service and health safety are met
- Responsible on all FDA matters
- Ensures that merchandise arrangement followed the First Expires, First out (F-E-F-O) Policy
- Check and monitors storage specification of an item and store room temperature readings
- Provides product information to customer in promoting health care
- Check and update prescription book on a daily basis
- Provides assistance on monthly-end inventory preparation
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .