PLANNING COORDINATOR STAFF 18k to 25k
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : binondo Manila
• Plans, schedules and coordinates with clients and auditors on projects of special standards.
Communicates/ Coordinates with auditors and clients on all preparation, arrangements, and other requirements needed for the projects.
• Prepares all required audit documents for all audit and special projects.
• Prepares Confirmation Order (C.O) for Clients and Auditor's PO for Technical auditors and Experts for all standards.
• Sending thru email Confirmation Order (C.O) to Clients and Auditor's PO to Technical auditors and Experts for all standards. And ensure it was received
• Manage all projects in database and ensure that projects are processes correctly and uploaded on time.
• Communicates with clients from audit preparation process to closure of audit projects.
Coordinates/communicates with the Operation Manager and/or Office Manager on audit related concerns for all standards.
• In-charge of processing auditor and expert appointment application, including updating and monitoring status related to the appointment.
In-charge of sourcing Government prospect Clients
• Planning and schedules the meetings of Operation Manager and Sales & Marketing
• Preparing and submitting monthly Audit Schedules & monthly scheduled Meetings to prospect Client per month to Finances and Admin Coordinator and Technical Manager (every end of the month)
• Preparing and submitting the 30days advance planning (3 months prior the current month) every the end of the month to technical Manager and Finances and Admin
Coordinator . Filing the Audit Reports, and ensure the checklist to be completed
• Sending the Customer Evaluation to Clients after the Audit
• Assisting and checking the output (reports and basic data) done by the Sales and Marketing
• Checking the Basic Data form from Sales and Marketing
• Preparing the Justification of Audit Time
• Preparing the forecasted targets (Calls, Basic Data, Soft Leads, Hot Leads Appointments) per year, to be submit on Annual Meeting
. Preferably with 2 years of work experience in an ISO certified company
With work experience in Management System Certification related industry an advantage.
• With 2 years experience in any Management System Standards
• Graduate of any Engineering Course
• With Good Oral and written communication skills
• Can deal with all levels of the organizations
Can work under pressure
• Knowledgeable in management System Standards
Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and etc.
Highly analytic and must be keen on details
Warehouse SupervisorInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(with 5 years Warehouse Supervisor experience)
Warehouse Operations ManagerInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
Warehouse Operations Manager (with 10 years Warehouse Management experience)
Reefer TechnicianInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(With 1 year experience in refrigeration, with Elec/Mech background)
Safety Officer and PCOInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
With certificate (BOSH,COSH and PCO training)
EncoderInland Warehousing & Logistics Division Corporation
(1 year experience as Encoder and Basic Knowledge in MS Excel,SAP)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .