PLANNING COORDINATOR STAFF 18k to 25k
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : binondo Manila
• Plans, schedules and coordinates with clients and auditors on projects of special standards.
Communicates/ Coordinates with auditors and clients on all preparation, arrangements, and other requirements needed for the projects.
• Prepares all required audit documents for all audit and special projects.
• Prepares Confirmation Order (C.O) for Clients and Auditor's PO for Technical auditors and Experts for all standards.
• Sending thru email Confirmation Order (C.O) to Clients and Auditor's PO to Technical auditors and Experts for all standards. And ensure it was received
• Manage all projects in database and ensure that projects are processes correctly and uploaded on time.
• Communicates with clients from audit preparation process to closure of audit projects.
Coordinates/communicates with the Operation Manager and/or Office Manager on audit related concerns for all standards.
• In-charge of processing auditor and expert appointment application, including updating and monitoring status related to the appointment.
In-charge of sourcing Government prospect Clients
• Planning and schedules the meetings of Operation Manager and Sales & Marketing
• Preparing and submitting monthly Audit Schedules & monthly scheduled Meetings to prospect Client per month to Finances and Admin Coordinator and Technical Manager (every end of the month)
• Preparing and submitting the 30days advance planning (3 months prior the current month) every the end of the month to technical Manager and Finances and Admin
Coordinator . Filing the Audit Reports, and ensure the checklist to be completed
• Sending the Customer Evaluation to Clients after the Audit
• Assisting and checking the output (reports and basic data) done by the Sales and Marketing
• Checking the Basic Data form from Sales and Marketing
• Preparing the Justification of Audit Time
• Preparing the forecasted targets (Calls, Basic Data, Soft Leads, Hot Leads Appointments) per year, to be submit on Annual Meeting
. Preferably with 2 years of work experience in an ISO certified company
With work experience in Management System Certification related industry an advantage.
• With 2 years experience in any Management System Standards
• Graduate of any Engineering Course
• With Good Oral and written communication skills
• Can deal with all levels of the organizations
Can work under pressure
• Knowledgeable in management System Standards
Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and etc.
Highly analytic and must be keen on details
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .