PLANNING COORDINATOR STAFF 18k to 25k
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : binondo Manila
• Plans, schedules and coordinates with clients and auditors on projects of special standards.
Communicates/ Coordinates with auditors and clients on all preparation, arrangements, and other requirements needed for the projects.
• Prepares all required audit documents for all audit and special projects.
• Prepares Confirmation Order (C.O) for Clients and Auditor's PO for Technical auditors and Experts for all standards.
• Sending thru email Confirmation Order (C.O) to Clients and Auditor's PO to Technical auditors and Experts for all standards. And ensure it was received
• Manage all projects in database and ensure that projects are processes correctly and uploaded on time.
• Communicates with clients from audit preparation process to closure of audit projects.
Coordinates/communicates with the Operation Manager and/or Office Manager on audit related concerns for all standards.
• In-charge of processing auditor and expert appointment application, including updating and monitoring status related to the appointment.
In-charge of sourcing Government prospect Clients
• Planning and schedules the meetings of Operation Manager and Sales & Marketing
• Preparing and submitting monthly Audit Schedules & monthly scheduled Meetings to prospect Client per month to Finances and Admin Coordinator and Technical Manager (every end of the month)
• Preparing and submitting the 30days advance planning (3 months prior the current month) every the end of the month to technical Manager and Finances and Admin
Coordinator . Filing the Audit Reports, and ensure the checklist to be completed
• Sending the Customer Evaluation to Clients after the Audit
• Assisting and checking the output (reports and basic data) done by the Sales and Marketing
• Checking the Basic Data form from Sales and Marketing
• Preparing the Justification of Audit Time
• Preparing the forecasted targets (Calls, Basic Data, Soft Leads, Hot Leads Appointments) per year, to be submit on Annual Meeting
. Preferably with 2 years of work experience in an ISO certified company
With work experience in Management System Certification related industry an advantage.
• With 2 years experience in any Management System Standards
• Graduate of any Engineering Course
• With Good Oral and written communication skills
• Can deal with all levels of the organizations
Can work under pressure
• Knowledgeable in management System Standards
Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and etc.
Highly analytic and must be keen on details
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
Vendor MasterQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent. • At least 18 years of working experience with end to end Vendor Master process required for this position. • Knowledge in F&A process specifically with Vendor Database management. • With good communications skills. • Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Corporate Center. • Can Start ASAP and amenable to work on SHIFTING schedules.
Associate AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of Associate Accountants to ensure that all client financial records are accurate. As an associate accountant, you will also be responsible for preparing various working papers and reports.
Admin AssistantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are looking for motivated and deadline-driven professionals to provide administrative and secretarial support to our Legal Services Division. Candidates must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact. Moreover, they must be able to work well under pressure, while contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .