- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To manage the internal technology platforms and developing the internal DevOps practices as well as the DevOps practices and activities for the teams working on client projects.
• To understand, shape, plan and implement DevOps and Continuous Improvement practices at scale within the organisation and the client projects.
• To lead proof of concepts and pilot implementations working closely with client technology groups to build platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Production and Production environments.
• To manage the underlying cloud technology platforms used internally and the client projects.
• To be a member of Agile Scrum Teams for projects you are involved in
• To lead in proof of concept and / or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• To design infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational efficiency
• To develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• To contribute to the productisation of managed services options on Public Cloud GCP infrastructure
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related course
• Experience working with clients defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools.
• Project management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience in at least one additional DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Pupper, Docker, etc.)
• Strong experience in Ansible
• Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Solid experience in Python and Shell Scripting
• Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory, GitHub)
• Good understanding in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
• Exposure to API Gateways
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .