- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To manage the internal technology platforms and developing the internal DevOps practices as well as the DevOps practices and activities for the teams working on client projects.
• To understand, shape, plan and implement DevOps and Continuous Improvement practices at scale within the organisation and the client projects.
• To lead proof of concepts and pilot implementations working closely with client technology groups to build platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Production and Production environments.
• To manage the underlying cloud technology platforms used internally and the client projects.
• To be a member of Agile Scrum Teams for projects you are involved in
• To lead in proof of concept and / or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• To design infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational efficiency
• To develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• To contribute to the productisation of managed services options on Public Cloud GCP infrastructure
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related course
• Experience working with clients defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools.
• Project management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience in at least one additional DevOps Platform tooling (Chef, Pupper, Docker, etc.)
• Strong experience in Ansible
• Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Solid experience in Python and Shell Scripting
• Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory, GitHub)
• Good understanding in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
• Exposure to API Gateways
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .