Preventive Maintenance Supervisor
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : PTC Cabilang Baybay, Carmona, Cavite City
I. JOB SUMMARY
The position's primary responsibility is to see that Predictive Maintenance is carried on to the fullest without reservation and with the aim at maintaining the highest quality of performance. The incumbent uses high technology instruments such as rotating machinery analyzer, lube oil analyzer, balancing equipment, alignment jigs and set-ups, and many more including computer supported database to be able to analyze and predict equipment condition while the machine is continually being used. He is also acquired to issue work orders, recommendations and standards of performance of repaired rotating machinery. The incumbent reports directly to the P.E. Manager.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plans, directs, monitors and controls all the activities of the section.
2. Conducts periodic inspection in each section of all plant equipment, determines status of performance, recommends and schedules necessary course of action.
3. Monitors, evaluate machine and equipment condition at the most effective time interval.
4. Checks, evaluates repair works done on each equipment and ensure that the highest quality of performance is adhered to in its test run.
5. Plans and implements "root cause" analysis and recommends solutions to recurring machine fault.
6. Checks, evaluates methods, procedures in the performance of predictive/preventive and ensures that they conform to safety standard.
7. Develops and improves predictive/preventive maintenance scope to include periodic vibration analyses, oil and wear particle analysis, thermograph, motor stator and electrical surge testing, motor current analysis, airborne ultrasonic, pulse echo ultrasonic and process parameter analysis.
8. Ensures a well-documented machinery health and repair history.
9. Uses, maintains, operates and calibrates tools of the trade when necessary.
10. Does other related job aimed at improving men, machine and system performance.
11. Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Web DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Graduate of B.S Information Technology or any related course Expert in C#.Net / ASP.Net / Crystal Reports Expert in MS SQL database Advance knowledge on the following programming language: o Java Script o JQuery Knowledgeable on the following programming tools / framework: o Model View Controller (MVC) Framework Excellent in oral and written communication skills Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
SQL DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. - Extensive data warehouse engineering experience. - Strong SQL experience across Microsoft SQL BI Tool (SQL DB and SSIS) - At least 4 years solid experience using MS SQL (preferably MS SQL 2012/2017 or later version) - In depth knowledge T-SQL, data management and data processing. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with attention to details and structured approach to testing.
System AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualification: 1. Systems Analyst/Business Analyst 2. With ERP Implementation experience 3. Mid to Senior level 4. Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
QA AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. With at least 1-2 years experience We provide HMO, and competitive salary Workload balance and career growth Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Web DeveloperChanz IT Business Solutions Inc
As a UI / UX Web Designer, your job is to create amazing experiences for client’s users. You will have to translate client’s requirements into interaction flows, and functional modern and professional user interfaces.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .