- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Rizal (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Monitor instructional and managerial processes to ensure that program activities are related to program outcomes and use findings to take corrective actions.
- Communicate and promote expectations for high-level performance to staff and students. Recognize excellence and achievement.
- Ensure the effective and quick resolution of conflicts.
- Build common vision for school improvement with staff. Direct planning activities and put programs in place with staff to ensure attainment of school’s mission.
- Define expectations for staff performance with regard to instructional strategies, classroom management, and communication with the public.
- Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to evaluate instructional program and teaching effectiveness
- Observe employee performance, record observations, and conduct evaluation conferences with staff.
Team LeaderForward Bpo Inc.
Day and Graveyard shift available
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to be assigned in CUBAOStellar (Philippines) Inc
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Australian Airline Account)
Property SpecialistAvida Sales Corp.
Real Estate Agent
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
DIETITIAN CHEFLEGEND OF ICE RECRUITMENT & SERVICES, INCORPORATED
-Male or Female -Must be Registered Dietitian -Know how to cook and exact measure of ingredients -With experience as Dietitian Chef
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .