Process Improvement Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Philippine Axa Life Centre, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
- Establishes audit (KPI, usage etc.) and quality review procedures of relevant process and/or solution
- Depending on workload, skills and priorities may act as Project Manager
- Supports Managers, Directors and/or Executive on KPI analysis and corrective action proposals (e.g. KPI analysis, Resource Planning changes etc.)
- Owns improvement road map for owned/support process including solution roll-outs and improvements
- Creates and owns relevant process and policy documentation for owned/supported process
- Creates and owns training approach for owned/supported process
Leadership & Influencing
- Represents Company on any related forums and enhancement prioritization
- Participates as Expert in transition activities
- To assess the needs of management in regard to the area of expertise.
- Respect timelines.
- Respect communication channels.
- Communicate variance proactively and indicate consequences.
- Analyze and optimize the needs of the business in your area of expertise.
- Minimize long-term variance through proactive analysis.
- Analyze results ensuring that threshold values and service levels are met.
- Analyze result against forecast.
- Analyze activity of each business areas and between subsidiaries
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .