- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 18000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 525 Sierra madre st. barangay highway hills mandaluyong city
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): International Importation, Purchasing, Local Purchasing, Importation, International Purchasing
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Customers service focus, internal and external
- Effective cross function communication skills.
- Purchasing Research Capability to identify potential foreign suppliers
- Negotiation Ability
- 2 years experience in Purchasing preferably in the sourcing of industrial products and materials
- Executes approved purchasing policies, plans and strategies and programs for effective procurement of products, materials, supplies and services.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends for accreditation and selection of reliable sources of his assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Based on approved requisitions, as directed by the Purchases (Foreign; Sourcing) and in coordination with the requisitioners, processes and negotiates and contracts supply of assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Prepares, reviews, certifies and submits for approval Purchase Orders and supply contracts ensuring their correctness and compliance with agreements and with established Company policies.
- Regularly monitors and follow-up progress of pending requisitions and purchase orders and immediately acts on issues to ensure timely and smooth delivery of the requirements.
- Handles and coordinates with suppliers for immediate resolution of complaints, delivery shortages, defective products, overshipments or replacements of rejected materials
- Recommends and, upon approval, executes cost effective programs in the sourcing of products and materials
- Continuously monitors, reports and acts on supply market situation likely to affect availability, prices, lead time and development of new products and technology
- Provides cost information to Sales to determine pricing to customers and prepares and submits required management reports.
- Perform all other functions that may be assigned by the Manager from time to time
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .