- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 18000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 525 Sierra madre st. barangay highway hills mandaluyong city
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): International Importation, Purchasing, Local Purchasing, Importation, International Purchasing
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Customers service focus, internal and external
- Effective cross function communication skills.
- Purchasing Research Capability to identify potential foreign suppliers
- Negotiation Ability
- 2 years experience in Purchasing preferably in the sourcing of industrial products and materials
- Executes approved purchasing policies, plans and strategies and programs for effective procurement of products, materials, supplies and services.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends for accreditation and selection of reliable sources of his assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Based on approved requisitions, as directed by the Purchases (Foreign; Sourcing) and in coordination with the requisitioners, processes and negotiates and contracts supply of assigned products, materials, supplies and services.
- Prepares, reviews, certifies and submits for approval Purchase Orders and supply contracts ensuring their correctness and compliance with agreements and with established Company policies.
- Regularly monitors and follow-up progress of pending requisitions and purchase orders and immediately acts on issues to ensure timely and smooth delivery of the requirements.
- Handles and coordinates with suppliers for immediate resolution of complaints, delivery shortages, defective products, overshipments or replacements of rejected materials
- Recommends and, upon approval, executes cost effective programs in the sourcing of products and materials
- Continuously monitors, reports and acts on supply market situation likely to affect availability, prices, lead time and development of new products and technology
- Provides cost information to Sales to determine pricing to customers and prepares and submits required management reports.
- Perform all other functions that may be assigned by the Manager from time to time
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .