- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati city
A Product Analyst is responsible for developing new products, enhance or re-design the current
product to meet the client’s objectives. He/she has an up-to-date knowledge about gambling products
to interpret our clients’ needs to create and develop the product in a systematic fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities
Select, evaluate and integrate new products that is in demand for the various markets we are
Responsible for leading and conducting R&D activities from time to time in markets to
improve our products
Stay aligned and aware of product vision and roadmap, and working with Product Manager,
technical team & project management teams to deliver new products
Be responsible for daily product operation for the specific product line assigned by Product
Ensure that the design/test and verification of products is meet our quality standards
Develop and maintain strong knowledge of our products, features and services and how
customers use them
Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness
Required to live in Manila, Philippines
At least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration/Business
Marketing/Business Information Technology or equivalent
Required language(s): English and Chinese (Mandarin) both written and oral
Experience in sportsbook product development background is an advantage
Experience with tracking tool such as Bugnet & Jira and ability to report clear and effective
Sharp analytical abilities, problem solving techniques, proven design skills and track record
Capable of dealing with rapid schedules and constant evolving business environment
Proactive, motivated and team player
Able to multitasked and work prioritized, good time management and ability to work under
Knowledge of gaming industry is a plus
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
Accounting ManagerWireless Link Technologies, Inc.
At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Manager Excellent knowledge and experience with ERP and accounting software and databases Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success Critical thinker and problem-solving skills With time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills BS degree in Accounting or Finance Licensed CPA
Broadband and Cable TV Installer-TechnicianHunter's Hub Incorporated
• ATLEAST HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE • KNOWLEDGABLE IN INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF CABLE TV AND INTERNET • BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTICAL AND INSTALLATION. • ATLEAST 6MOS EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM INDUSTRY SPECIALY IN OUTSIDE PLANT (OSP) • KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
General Farm Workers-CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
High school certificate
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICERHunter's Hub Incorporated
· 2-3 years of related working experience required · Experience working in a telecom environment is a plus · College/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field · Professional Certification such as Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, etc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .